Places that fly the Rainbow flag during LGBT History Month/IDAHO/Pride
LGBT History Month/Pride
- UCL flies the rainbow flag over its main building during February.
- The London Borough of Waltham Forest is flying the rainbow flag at the Town Hall.
- Jubilee Library in Brighton hang one inside the library during February (as well as the week running up to Brighton Pride which is 2 August).
- There is a rainbow flag on Manchester Town Hall right now [Feb 2015] for History Month.
- There will be another on Manchester's Central Library for the First National Festival of LGBT History on Saturday [14 Feb 2015].
- The University of Chester main building flies a flag, last year they also raised the Trans flag for the final week of LGBT history month.
- South Wales Police have flown the flag every year for about four years, same with the Welsh Assembly.
- Merthyr Council are flying it for the first time in 2015 ("A proud day in Merthyr Tydfil's history").
- V&A Museum will be flying the rainbow flag to celebrate its two LGBT History Month events on 27 and 28 Feb 2015.
International Day Against Homophobia, May 17th
National Museums Liverpool have flown the rainbow flag for International Day Against Homophobia, 17 May.
Thanks to Dawn Hoskin at the V&A for collecting this info and agreeing that we could reproduce it here.