"How Midlothian libraries are improving the services they provide for disabled people"
"Libraries in Midlothian are improving the services they provide disabled people, helping them to become full and active participants in their community."
Published as part of the 'Accessible Britain Challenge' case study series, this includes brief info on provision for:
- Blind and visually-impaired people
- Deaf and hearing-impaired people
- People with physical disabilities
- People with dementia and Alzheimer's
- People with mental health issues.
Also includes very brief info on improving access, and IT and assistive technology.